ANSANA Clearing and Forwarding
ANSANA Clearing & Forwarding functions provides a complete range of logistical and document processing services for companies freighting goods by sea, air and across borders by road.
Complex, global supply chains demand integrated transportation. We combine outstanding transportation operations with an extensive understanding of the market to provide you with flexible and reliable forwarding services.
With modern infrastructure at our disposal, ANSANA delivers the highest standard of services that you require from a freight-forwarding partner.
With decades of experience, we facilitate the entire forwarding process according to your specifications in alignment with the import and export requirements of all regions. Our extensive network enables smooth clearing and forwarding of durables, consumables and many other items in the most efficient and cost-effective manner transferring the ultimate benefit to the customers.
ANSANA Sea Freight
With over 3 decades of valuable experience in the industry, ANSANA offers a comprehensive sea freight package reaching out to major global markets.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial, customer-centric culture, ANSANA Holdings guarantees a complacent-free and an efficient service. We embrace change, take up opportunities and challenges with a proactive, Can-Do-Will-Do attitude.
Through our network of experienced professionals, strong connections with ports and the maritime industry and extreme flexibility, ANSANA provides solutions to any shipping requirement and serve as a single-source logistics window for all products moving through your supply chain in a timely and efficient manner.
Our experienced staff is trained to guide you through the complexities of international shipping, constantly working on bettering our service delivery and providing competitive pricing to our clients.
ANSANA offers tailored programs to meet our clients' requirements and transportation cost objectives, with a full range of value-added services:
- Global Door-to-door delivery
- Complete Customs Brokerage
- Documentation services
- Comprehensive in-house tracking and tracing system
- Full Container Load (FCL) Consolidation
- Less than a container load (LCL) Consolidation
- Consolidation of Cargo
- Packing services with onsite supervision
- Break-Bulk Shipping
- Shipping of Out of Gauge Cargo and Special Equipment
- Multimodal Transport Solutions by Sea and Air
- Cargo Insurance
- Facilitation of Inspection (Bureau Veritas, SGS, Cotecna)
ANSANA Air Freight
Air freight services are absolutely fundamental to commercial business today, especially if the goods being transported need to be delivered to international destinations quickly and safely.
ANSANA provides expedited air freight services and international air freight to destinations around the world. Our knowledge and strong partner relationships allow us to offer our clients reliable, flexible, and cost-effective air-freight shipping solutions, both domestically and internationally.
With years in the air freight forwarding service industry sending materials all over the world, we have a proven track record of getting the products you need, where you need them and when you need them.
Our excellent network of operators who are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week, enable us to provide timely and cost effective delivery of goods to the desired destination.
ANSANA offers competitive pricing and quick transit time which adds efficiency to our clients' supply chain management.
ANSANA Air Service Highlights:
- With our comprehensive range of time-definite, guaranteed and cost-saving options, ANSANA can meet your air freight requirements with reliability and professionalism.
- Our online Track and Trace system and proactive approach to customer service provides you with timely updates about the status of your freight.
- Industry-specific and specialist transport services are provided for the movement of high-value goods, over-sized goods, and temperature-controlled products.
- Complete assistance in preparation of Import and Export documentation in compliance with local Customs Rules and Regulations.
- Packaging and Crating services of General and Hazardous Cargo.
- Insurance (At Customer’s cost)
ANSANA Warehousing and Packaging
ANSANA Warehousing and Packaging is a professionally managed and secure warehousing service.
ANSANA has warehouses and operations in major regions of Africa, providing a wide range of warehousing, local distribution and value-added services.
We have tailor-made our warehouses layouts, designed for flexibility and efficient operations. We provide a full stock management system and quick reliable results for almost any contract packaging and assembly project. We work with you to understand your business and design our warehousing and distribution services accordingly.
Our services are supported by a relentless pursuit of Operations Excellence – Anchored in the idea that processes can always be improved.
Critical factors contributing to our success:
- Providing the highest quality of Contract Packaging, Warehousing and Fulfillment Services.
- Relieve the pressures of packaging and distribution.
- Efficient processes to reduce costs and enhance performance, transferring the ultimate benefit to the customers.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- 24/7 customer hotline.
ANSANA Bonded Warehousing
A Customs and Excise Warehouse, commonly known as a Bonded Warehouse, has been located at our premises where customers utilizing the clearing services of the company, are able to store dutiable products without the payment of the customs duty. The maximum storage time allowed is two years. We provide a service to do this for the importer.
The duty is payable when the goods are required to be withdrawn from storage.
The advantages to using a bonded warehouse are:
- The deferment of duty and VAT until the goods are required. This relieves cash flow.
- If goods are intended or are possibly going to be exported, they can be warehoused and exported from bond without payment of duty. (Except in the case of exports by road where a deposit to cover duty and vat must be lodged with Customs, to be refunded when export is proved)
The main disadvantage would be the risk of duty on a certain products being increased while the goods are in the warehouse.
The following conditions apply:
- The duty rate applicable at the time of withdrawal (UNLESS BEING EXPORTED FROM THE WAREHOUSE) is the rate in force at that time and not the rate that was applicable at the time of warehousing. In other words if the duty is increased by Government during the time the goods are warehoused then the increase will apply. By the same token, if the duty is reduced, the lower rate will apply
- Only dutiable goods may be warehoused however both duty and VAT is then deferred while in the warehouse. Goods on which VAT only is payable may not be placed in a Bonded Warehouse
- If, while in the warehouse, duty is totally removed by Government from a certain product, then the goods must be removed immediately from the warehouse and the VAT applicable must be paid
- All goods must be removed and duty paid after the two year period is expired
- No goods may be removed from the bonded warehouse WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE AND PAYMENT OF DUTIES AND VAT HAVING TAKEN PLACE
ANSANA Logistics seamlessly provides one-stop logistics management solutions and contract logistics, tailor-made, with high performance, to today’s supply chain management requirements. We provide logistic solutions for turnkey project management giving a tremendous advantage to our customers.
Our fleet of Superlinks (32 – 34 tones) and Tri-Axle trucks (28 – 30 tones) drive daily between Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town and routed across the border reaching all SADC countries within Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the DRC.
No matter what the industry or region, ANSANA caters to individual requirements. ANSANA prides itself in ensuring customer satisfaction with the highest level of efficiency and control. Our deep sector knowledge means we can design the best possible supply chain for your business.
Critical factors contributing to our success:
- End to end solutions: When you need end-to-end support from your logistics partner, ANSANA can deliver the complete service.
- Freight management: Our track record in freight management is second to none. Whatever the consignment, whatever the method, we deliver a service that is flexible, reliable and cost-effective.
- Operations excellence: Our persistent focus in improving process means quicker implementation, efficient operations, flexible and consistent and better management.
- Efficiency and Safety: Active monitoring through our tracking system ensures efficiency and safety.
- Always connected: 24/7 customer hotline
ANSANA Logistics’ fleet consists of:
We maintain compliance on all levels:
- 10 Tri Axles and 49 Super Links
- 59 Truck and Trailer combinations covering following regions:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Flat deck trailers equipped to carry cargo containers
- GIT cover for all our vehicles
- Regular in-house maintenance on all vehicles to ensure our vehicles are in prime condition
- A member of the NBCRFI (National Bargaining Council for Road Freight Industry)
- Compliant with all requirements for Cross Border Haulage
- Our entire fleet comes fitted with tracking devices